In our current and rapidly changing new environment, it is important that we carefully monitor and do what we can to prevent the spread of the rapidly evolving COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation. A-Plus Mechanical Services is dedicated to the safety and well-being of our clients and has firmly adopted the following policies to ensure we are doing everything we can for not only our clients but the entire Metro area.
- Our technicians will always wear fresh latex-free vinyl gloves while on the job.
- Our technicians will continue to wear clean shoe covers.
- Technicians are required to regularly disinfect their tools and vans with bleach products.
- Technicians are required to regularly clean their iPads and phones with bleach products.
- We will disinfect all surfaces which we encounter with bleach products (furnaces/thermostats).
- Technicians will remove all refuse in A-Plus Mechanical Services supplied trash bags.
- We have adopted a no-handshake policy both in the office and in the field.
- Any employee in the office or the field will be sent home for at least 14 days if they are feeling ill or showing any symptoms of being ill.
- We have communicated to our vendors that they are not to visit our office until conditions have improved.
- We have halted all business travel until further notice.
- Office personnel is required to sanitize their workspace multiple times per day.
A-Plus Mechanical Services is happy to discuss any specific requirements or requests you may have to further protect your health and home.