We Have Processes in Place for COVID-19
Heating & Cooling
Whether it’s the heat from summer or the chill of winter, extreme temperatures aren’t only uncomfortable, they can be dangerous. Keep your home safe and enjoyable with equipment maintenance and repair service from the experts at A-Plus Mechanical.
Regular HVAC maintenance not only increases the reliability and efficiency of your equipment, it also extends its lifetime. Protect your investment with a maintenance agreement.
Indoor Air Quality
On average, people spend 90% of their time indoors but don’t know that indoor air can be two to five times more polluted than outside air. Let A-Plus Mechanical make sure the air quality in your home is what you deserve.
Founded in 1994, A-Plus Mechanical Services, Inc. is a family owned and operated business with over 65 years’ experience in the industry. It is our daily goal to provide top value with high quality personnel, equipment, installation practices, and an unsurpassed commitment to total customer satisfaction.
Our fleet of fully stocked trucks and highly trained service technicians stand by ready to serve all of your air-conditioning and heating needs. We specialize in the service and installation of residential and commercial air-conditioning and heating systems.
We also provide custom solutions for your ductwork and indoor air quality problems. Every new comfort system is designed around your needs.
"Trusted Air Conditioning and Heating Experts Since 1994"
We love hearing from our customers! If you've had us work on your HVAC system we would love to hear from you too.
AC Capacitor Replacement in Wortham Village, TX 77065
“My AC capacitor needed to be replaced. It was after 5P and most places were closed. Ray said they had closed early due to the COVID-19 situation but he said if my part was available in one of his truck and if his guy was in the area, he would have it delivered to my house that evening at no extra cost. He texted me back to let me know it was sold earlier that day but he was an hour away from the shop if I wanted him to check. I thanked him for his time because my brother-in-law had the part for me. Ray was very helpful and I appreciated his effort.”
– Julie T.
Gas Furnace Repair in Jersey Village, TX 77041
“I've used A+ for several years. As always Ray arrived as scheduled, quickly sorted out the problem, and provided several options and a recommendation. Just really top flight service.”
– Ralph D.
Maintenance in Heatherwood, TX 77070
“My experience with A Plus has always been exemplary. I would highly recommend their company to anyone.”
– Jerri L.
Our Latest Article...
In our current and rapidly changing new environment, it is important that we carefully monitor and do what we can to prevent the spread of the rapidly evolving COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation. A-Plus Mechanical Services is dedicated to the safety and well-being of our clients and has firmly adopted the following policies to ensure we are doing everything we can for not only our clients but the entire Metro area.
- Our technicians will always wear fresh latex-free vinyl gloves while on the job.
- Our technicians will continue to wear clean shoe covers.
- Technicians are required to regularly disinfect their tools and vans with bleach products.
- Technicians are required to regularly clean their iPads and phones with bleach products.
- We will disinfect all surfaces which we encounter with bleach products (furnaces/thermostats).
- Technicians will remove all refuse in A-Plus Mechanical Services supplied trash bags.
- We have adopted a no-handshake policy both in the office and in the field.
- Any employee in the office or the field will be sent home for at least 14 days if they are feeling ill or showing any symptoms of being ill.
- We have communicated to our vendors that they are not to visit our office until conditions have improved.
- We have halted all business travel until further notice.
- Office personnel is required to sanitize their workspace multiple times per day.
A-Plus Mechanical Services is happy to discuss any specific requirements or requests you may have to further protect your health and home.