Heating & Cooling
Whether it’s the heat from summer or the chill of winter, extreme temperatures aren’t only uncomfortable, they can be dangerous. Keep your home safe and enjoyable with equipment maintenance and repair service from the experts at A-Plus Mechanical.
Regular HVAC maintenance not only increases the reliability and efficiency of your equipment, it also extends its lifetime. Protect your investment with a maintenance agreement.
Indoor Air Quality
On average, people spend 90% of their time indoors but don’t know that indoor air can be two to five times more polluted than outside air. Let A-Plus Mechanical make sure the air quality in your home is what you deserve.
Founded in 1994, A-Plus Mechanical Services, Inc. is a family owned and operated business with over 65 years’ experience in the industry. It is our daily goal to provide top value with high quality personnel, equipment, installation practices, and an unsurpassed commitment to total customer satisfaction.
Our fleet of fully stocked trucks and highly trained service technicians stand by ready to serve all of your air-conditioning and heating needs. We specialize in the service and installation of residential and commercial air-conditioning and heating systems.
We also provide custom solutions for your ductwork and indoor air quality problems. Every new comfort system is designed around your needs.
"Trusted Air Conditioning and Heating Experts Since 1994"
We love hearing from our customers! If you've had us work on your HVAC system we would love to hear from you too.
Maintenance in Heatherwood, TX 77070
“My experience with A Plus has always been exemplary. I would highly recommend their company to anyone.”
– Jerri L.
Gas Furnace Maintenance in Cy-Fair, TX 77065
“Excellent service. Technician was prompt courteous and thorough.”
– thomas p.
Gas Furnace Maintenance in Cy-Fair, TX 77065
“Very good service, Andy was on time for scheduled appointment and went over inspection findings and made recommendation”
– Michael S.
Our Latest Article...
At A-Plus Mechanical, we know what an investment your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system is in your home. That’s why time and time again we recommend regular preventative maintenance on all your HVAC units. You need to invest in your investment.
We have had some of our Coles Crossing, TX, area customers ask us if it’s really worth it. Does preventative maintenance pay off or is it a scam?
Our response is always the same—yes, it is definitely worth it. And, no, it is not a scam. In fact, the majority of heating and cooling service calls are a direct result of a lack of proper maintenance.
Maintenance Benefits for You
You can experience many benefits as a direct result of preventative maintenance. When you regularly maintain your system, you will:
- Save energy and money. When your heating and cooling system is regularly cleaned and checked, it will operate at its peak performance and most energy efficient. This saves you energy, producing lower energy bills, thereby saving you money as well.
- Prevent unnecessary repairs. Since your system is checked on a regular basis, any wear and tear on parts is noted by our professionals and addressed. This reduces the middle-of-the-night breakdowns and accompanying costly repairs. Also, when your system is cleaned regularly, your system runs smoother, avoiding extra stress on your system’s components.
- Improve your indoor air quality. Scheduling regular cleanings cuts down on the dirt-and-debris buildup in your system. This means less of this finds its way into your home’s air flow and into your lungs. Additionally, changing your filter every few months allows it to do its job and stop any dust and particles from proceeding to the general air flow, giving you high indoor air quality. And, according to ENERGY STAR®, airflow problems can reduce your system’s efficiency by up to 15 percent.
- Extend your system’s life span. Ensuring your heating and cooling system is clean and checked allows your system to operate as the manufacturer intended. With few problems and repairs, your system’s life span can increase, once again saving you money from purchasing a new one.
- Keep your manufacturer’s and installation company’s warranties valid. Many companies stipulate your warranty is null and void without regular professional maintenance. You may need to provide your maintenance receipts as proof in the case of a warranty claim.
Call Us for Your HVAC Maintenance
Maintaining your heating and cooling system with knowledgeable and experienced professionals like ours at A-Plus Mechanical only reaps benefits for you. Protect your HVAC investment for the long haul. Give us a call at 281-970-5200 to discuss how our we can help you.